Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to use SellFire?
- How do I get paid for commissions earned from SellFire Stores?
- Does SellFire take any of my commissions?
- Do I need to get approval to work with each merchant I promote?
- How does SellFire make money?
- I already have a website. Can I use SellFire?
- Will my stores' content be visible to search engines?
- My question isn't here. Where can I get an answer?
In order to use SellFire, you only need three things
- A website – You will need a website to host the stores you create on SellFire. We recommend using a WordPress site
- An active affiliate account with an affiliate network partner. Signing up as an affiliate with all affiliate networks is free
- An “approved” affiliate relationship with one of our 4,100 supported merchants. You can apply to merchants from the affiliate network sites.
You get paid directly from the affiliate network. The stores you create with SellFire will use your affiliate/publisher IDs.
No, absolutely not. You keep 100% of your commissions and 100% of clicks from your store have your publisher ID. All of your commissions continue to get paid to you from your affiliate networks.
Yes, since SellFire stores use your personal publisher or affiliate ID, you will need to be approved for each merchant you promote.
SellFire makes money from monthly subscription fees on our BASIC, PROFESSIONAL and DEVELOPER plans. We do not make any money from our NEWBIE plan subscribers.
Yes, absolutely! SellFire stores are small, product displays that you embed into your own original content.