Learn more about our features
Explore how SellFire can help you heat up your affiliate commissions
Add Affiliate Stores to Your Wordpress Blog
With the SellFire Affiliate WordPress Plugin, you can easily integrate a SellFire store into your WordPress blog. SellFire’s affiliate stores offer an easy and effective way to monetize the content on your blog:
- Relevant advertisements - Present your readers with a handpicked set of product advertisements customized to your content
- SEO Friendly - When you integrate via the plugin, your store’s content is visible to all search engines and helps you rank for relevant keywords
- Easily generate content - Use SellFire’s AutoStore to instantly add thousands of product links to your site.
- Import to PremiumPress or WooCommerce - Add products and coupons to PremiumPress or WooCommerce with a single click
- Stop spending time on data feed files - With SellFire, you never have to download or manage another data feed file again. Get all of your products from one source!
- View our Demo - The Pursers Desk is a demo site that shows off SellFire's WordPress plugin!
Download itYou can download the plugin here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the answers to some common questions regarding our WordPress Plugin
What do I need to use the plug in?
To use the WordPress plug in, you will need:
- A SellFire account
- A web site running WordPress version 3.0 or higher
- An affiliate account on one or more of our network partners
How much does the plug in cost?
The WordPress plug in is free and licensed as open source software. If you are a developer, feel free to modify, extend and redistribute it. The PlugIn will work in conjunction with a free SellFire account, but in order to get the most out of it, you will need to upgrade to a paid subscription.
How do I install the plug-in?
Installing the plug-in can be done from your administration screen. Follow these steps:
- From your WordPress dashboard, click "Plugins"
- Click "Add New"
- Search for SellFire
- Click "Install Now" for the "SellFire Affiliate Store Builder" plugin
- Activate the plug-in
- If you have an existing account, you need to enter your API key. On the overview page of the Plugin, click the link to enter your registration key. You can find your registration key by logging into your account and clicking "WordPress Key"